Saturday, October 31, 2015

Personal favourite episode of Running Man !

Assalammualaikum and hai there ! 

Siapa tak tau rancangan famous amos Korea kan , Running Man ? Semua orang tau kot , semua kenal kot. Their popularity are ounstanding and incredible ! Sebab aku bosan , dan tak tau nak post apa , ini my personal fav of Running Man's show ! 


I am a Running Man’s fan . I got every episodes in my disk , download it ofcourse. I watched running man everyday until I got sick of it and addicted back , ahahaha . So whenever I have no idea what episodes to watch, I will go google “the best running man episode” so I’ll watch based on review eventhough I already watch it.

So this is my personal favourite , so to people who don’t know what episode to watch anymore , this is my list .
  • · Ep172 – Ryu Hyunjin & Suzy ( The most fun , and I think they really enjoy filming )
  • · Ep191 – Kim Woobin & Rain in Aussie ( Kim Woobin are so handsome ! )
  • · Ep205 – Boarding House ( Funniest ! Ada Gookju , siapa tu yang nyanyi My Ear Candy )
  • · Ep209 - Original Idol vs New Idol ( This one you should never ignore , hectic! )
  • · Ep213 - Its Okay I'm Chaebol ( All are actress but they are all out , first time of variety , I guess )
  • · Ep219 - Knights Race ( This is funny and hilarious too )
  • · Ep236 - Real Man ( They got Shinhwa , and I’m a fan of Shinhwa ! )
  • · Ep256 – 2PM & Baek Jin Hee ( 2PM , its 2PM ! Once a Hottest , forever a Hottest ! )
  • · Ep269 – Lee Chunhee , Park Boyoung ( Fun chasing game after so long , btw I like the comb of old babo and new babo , ahahahaha )
  • · Ep127 - Twelve Zodiac Races ( Gary are at his most fun ! )
  • · Ep136 - Han HyeJin & Lee DongWook in Vietnam ! ( The got 3 episodes in Vietnam but I like the one in Aodai )
  • · Ep104 - Running Olympics Special ( This one pun best
  • · Ep027 – DBSK ( The first episode of RM that attract me ! )
If you don’t know , Hottest are 2PM’s fan nicknames . Teheeee, so to peoples who wanna know other’s favourite , you should try mine ! AHAHA . So lets share yours ? What is your personal  fav episode ? Tehee, byee.

No comments: